In the future, the world is a bleak and dangerous place. The last humans are living in a massive, towering city that is constantly under attack by the machines that now rule the world. Killy is a lone warrior who travels the city, searching for a way to save the humans.
The technical specifications of the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer Andorid App Summary
1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer was developed by Noxfall Studios and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer from Google Play Store under the Casual category. The latest version of 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer is 1.1.4 on Play store with total users of 190364. The 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer is May 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Noxfall Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer App Overview and Details
1, 2 BLAME! is an online multiplayer game where Agents unmask the Killer.
Find the clues, equip and use items to acquire additional abilities, debate who’s the impostor and solve the mystery!
If your role is Agent, you must patrol the area and find all the clues that the enemy has laid out. Try to find out who the Killer may be!
Killers and Accomplices:
If, on the other hand you are the Killer (or Accomplice), use all your tricks to deceive other players and take charge of the situation! Finish off the Agents before they catch you, otherwise you will meet a sticky end!
On your way through the game, you will find very useful items such as the Bulletproof vest, the Master key or the First aid kit (who knows what may happen if you use it over a dead body). Equip those items to acquire additional abilities.
Character customization is one of the strongest features in 1, 2 BLAME! Collect a wide variety of cosmetics from hairstyles to epic pets. You can also press “Random”… and laugh or cry depending on the result!
– Multiplayer online game for 7-10 players
– Public Matches where you can play with other people worldwide
– Private Matches with extreme parameter customization so you can make it your own
– Exclusive Game Modes that change every week
– Great variety of skins to customize your character in a unique way
– Equippable items that grant you additional abilities
– Chat with other players using the in-game voice chat
– Season Pass with limited edition skins and rewards
– Double Round Debate: vote on the most suspicious player and then decide if you lock them up or neutralize them to end the game
This game is under constant development and new maps, tasks, items and features await you. 1 2 BLAME is a game for all friends and family to enjoy together! Find the killer among us!
Follow us in our social media for insight on future releases!
Features of 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer for PC
Facebook: 1,2 BLAME
Whats New In this 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer?
The Wandering Ship has arrived with brand new features:
• 2 new sets for free!
• New Game Pass with another 50 levels & a lot of rewards!
• More than 10 new sets to unlock!
• 22 new tasks you can solve to find clues!
• 3 new sabotages to fool Agents!
• 15 new items with whole new mechanics!
• Now you can turn a private lobby into public to play public games with your friends
• New languages added
Sail with us in this new adventure!
Nishi, Killy, and the other humans have been living in the city for years, barely surviving on the scraps the machines provide. But when a new, more deadly type of machine appears, Nishi and Killy must venture into the dangerous outer areas of the city to find its source. They soon realize that the whole city is at risk, and that they may be the only ones who can save it.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 1 2 BLAME! – Find the Killer.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.