2 Pics 1 Word is a popular word game developed by Lotum GmbH. The game has over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store and has a rating of 4.5 stars. The aim of the game is to guess the word from the two given pictures.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 2 Pics 1 Word for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download 2 Pics 1 Word For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the 2 Pics 1 Word on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the 2 Pics 1 Word, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the 2 Pics 1 Word app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
2 Pics 1 Word Andorid App Summary
Under the Word category on Google Play store, 2 Pics 1 Word has over 340206 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Taps Arena has developed the 2 Pics 1 Word and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.
Until this latest version, 2 Pics 1 Word has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Jun 20, 2015 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the 2 Pics 1 Word on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||2 Pics 1 Word On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Taps Arena|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of 2 Pics 1 Word for PC
1. Over 180 levels to keep you busy.
2. Win coins at each correct answer.
3. Get hints if you are stuck.
4. Option to buy coin packs from the store.
5. Fun and addictive game.
6. Pictures to guess the 1 word.
7. Challenge accepted!
8. Keep you busy.
9. Win coins.
10. Get hints.
2 Pics 1 Word App Overview and Details
Dive in a world of fun with this free addictive game! You have 2 pictures and your task is to guess the 1 word. Simple as that!
IT’S ALL ABOUT WINNING!
Get rich by winning coins at each correct answer. You have over 180 levels to keep you busy. Do you accept the challenge?
In case you are stuck, there is nothing to worry about! You can always get hints with your available coins or you can buy coin packs from the store.
Whats New In this 2 Pics 1 Word?
2 Pics 1 Word is an addicting application that consists of two pictures that are related to each other. The player then has to guess the word that is associated with the two pictures. The game is a great way to improve vocabulary, and it is also a lot of fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 2 Pics 1 Word of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 2 Pics 1 Word to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 2 Pics 1 Word and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the 2 Pics 1 Word. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 2 Pics 1 Word.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.