4 Pics 1 Odd Word is a fun and challenging word game that you can play with your friends and family. In this game, you are given four pictures and you must guess the word that is associated with them. The words can be anything from common objects to abstract concepts. This game is a great way to test your vocabulary and problem-solving skills. If you are looking for a fun and challenging word game, 4 Pics 1 Odd Word is the perfect game for you!
The technical specifications of the 4 Pics 1 Odd for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
4 Pics 1 Odd Andorid App Summary
4 Pics 1 Odd was developed by SGG Entertainment and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 4 Pics 1 Odd from Google Play Store under the Word category. The latest version of 4 Pics 1 Odd is 1.0.2 on Play store with total users of 1213663. The 4 Pics 1 Odd app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 4 Pics 1 Odd is Mar 22, 2014. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 4 Pics 1 Odd on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 4 Pics 1 Odd For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 4 Pics 1 Odd using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 4 Pics 1 Odd on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 4 Pics 1 Odd here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||4 Pics 1 Odd On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SGG Entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Features of 4 Pics 1 Odd for PC
-200 puzzles in 10 levels
-You can skip words and come back to them later
-Play in English, French, Russian, German or Spanish
-Earn coins by guessing the words and use the coins to help you solve most difficult puzzles
-The whole family can enjoy
4 Pics 1 Odd App Overview and Details
Look at 4 pictures and find the one that doesn’t belong. This sounds easy, but some puzzles can be tricky! If you like quiz and word games, you’ll enjoy this fantastic brain teaser.
• 10 levels with 200 puzzles
• You can skip words and come back to them later.
• Play in English, French, Russian, German or Spanish: great tool if you’re learning a foreign language
• Earn coins by guessing the words and use the coins to help you solve most difficult puzzles
Try this simple and highly addictive game for the whole family! Can you guess all words and unlock all levels?
Whats New In this 4 Pics 1 Odd?
4 Pics 1 Odd is an unusual and intriguing application that offers a different way to look at the world. With its random assortment of images, it is bound to surprise and entertain users. While it may not be for everyone, it is definitely worth a try for those who are looking for a new and different way to experience the world.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 4 Pics 1 Odd on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This 4 Pics 1 Odd to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4 Pics 1 Odd and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4 Pics 1 Odd. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4 Pics 1 Odd.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.