4iiii is a Canadian company that produces cycling and triathlon products. Their most popular product is their power meter, which is a device that attaches to a bicycle and measures the power output of the cyclist.
4iiii has released a new product called the “Device Configuration” that allows cyclists to customize their power meter settings. The Device Configuration is a mobile app that can be used on Android or iOS devices. It allows cyclists to change the settings on their power meter, such as the calibration, the zero offset, and the firmware.
The Device Configuration is a free app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Do you know the technical specifics of 4iiii Device Configuration for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
4iiii Device Configuration Andorid App Summary
The 4iiii Device Configuration application developer is 4iiii Innovations Inc.. They listed the 4iiii Device Configuration under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. The latest user count of the 4iiii Device Configuration is more than 50279. With a 3.2, the latest 2.11.0 of the 4iiii Device Configuration is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the 4iiii Device Configuration is Apr 26, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the 4iiii Device Configuration on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||4iiii Device Configuration On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||4iiii Innovations Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
4iiii Device Configuration Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run 4iiii Device Configuration on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the 4iiii Device Configuration and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for 4iiii Device Configuration on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of 4iiii Device Configuration for PC
-4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor-PRECISION power meter-ANT+ enabled sensors to Bluetooth compatible head units and app-Easily install upgrades-Access your ANT+ ID-Access valuable activity metrics including heart rate, foot speed, foot cadence, bike power (watts, average and max power), bike cadence, calorie count-View your 4iiii and ANT+ sensor data in real-time-Activity Logging-Transfer and Share data-Compatible with Android 5.0 and up
4iiii Device Configuration App Overview and Details
Let the 4iiii Android App help you achieve your running, cycling and fitness goals! Designed to easily connect you to your activity data, this app is your gateway to personalized sensor configuration, accurate data real-time viewing and updated key features.
Connect and configure:
– 4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor – the unique algorithms of this sensor picks up the most sensitive of heart rates. This device also serves as a bridge to your smartphone allowing you to transfer data from ANT+ sensors through Viiiiva to your smartphone.
– PRECISION power meter – gain in-depth data on your cycling power output including watts, average and max power.
– ANT+ enabled sensors to Bluetooth compatible head units and app.
– Easily install upgrades.
– Access your ANT+ ID.
Access valuable activity metrics including:
– Heart rate, foot speed, foot cadence, bike power (watts, average and max power), bike cadence, calorie count.
View your 4iiii and ANT+ sensor data:
– On your smartphone: your Viiiiva will move data from all your sensors to your smartphone with Bluetooth Smart. Data from all sensors can be viewed simultaneously on the 4iiii sensor data screen.
– Use your Viiiiva to store up to 65 hours worth of data so you can forward and review your data later.
Transfer and Share
– From your 4iiii app, email your activity logs to your inbox from where you can transfer them to your favourite third party training app or website, anytime, anywhere.
Viiiiva allows the connection of ANT+ sensors to Android products using Bluetooth Smart.
The app is compatible with devices running Android 5.0 and up with Bluetooth Smart support.
Whats New In this 4iiii Device Configuration?
Address issues with social login
4iiii’s Device Configuration app makes it easy to customize the settings of your 4iiii devices. The app is easy to use and helps you get the most out of your 4iiii devices.
Downloading and installing the 4iiii Device Configuration for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This 4iiii Device Configuration to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 4iiii Device Configuration and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the 4iiii Device Configuration. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 4iiii Device Configuration.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.