Since ancient times, the Acropolis has been one of the most important landmarks in Athens, Greece. Now, for the first time, you can explore the Acropolis in a completely new way with Acropolis Interactive, an educational 3D software developed by Athens-based company Acropolis Interactive.
With Acropolis Interactive, you can explore the Acropolis like never before. The software features stunning 3D graphics and interactive tours that allow you to learn about the history and culture of the Acropolis. You can also explore the ruins of the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and other ancient landmarks on the Acropolis.
Acropolis Interactive is the perfect way to learn about the history and culture of the Acropolis
This article is all about helping you get to know the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Acropolis Interactive educational 3D For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Acropolis Interactive educational 3D on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Acropolis Interactive educational 3D On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mozaik Education|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Acropolis Interactive educational 3D Andorid App Summary
The Acropolis Interactive educational 3D was developed by the popular developer agency named Mozaik Education. They have the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.23, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 296230 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Acropolis Interactive educational 3D latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 25, 2022 was the last date the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D was updated with new features. If you want to use the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D using the emulator later on.
Acropolis Interactive educational 3D App Overview and Details
The Acropolis of Athens
The world´s most famous citadel, the Acropolis of Athens, was built in Ancient Greece in the 5th century BC.
Explore history with our interactive 3D scenes. Learn about historical sites, great works of architecture or events of the past. With our apps, learning becomes a playful experience.
Our 3D scenes have been designed for students between 8 and 18 years of age but can be interesting for everyone.
Available languages: English, American English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Русский, العربية, 日本語, 中文, 한국어, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Türkçe, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Magyar, ελληνικά
With the mozaik3D App, available in the Google Play store, you can access more than 1200 similar 3D scenes.
Mozaik Interactive 3D
Our fully interactive scenes can be rotated, enlarged or viewed from pre-set angles. With the predefined views, you can easily navigate through the complex scenes. Some of the 3D scenes contain a Walk mode, enabling you to explore the scene yourself. Most of our 3D scenes include narrations and built-in animations. They also contain captions, entertaining animated quizzes and other visual elements. The 3D scenes are available in several languages, which also offers an opportunity to learn and practice foreign languages.
Usage and navigation
Rotate the scene by dragging your finger.
Zoom the scene in or out by pinching with your fingers.
Pan the view by dragging with three fingers.
Tap the buttons at the bottom to switch between predefined views.
If available in a specific view, use the virtual joystick to walk around.
You can change the language and set other functions in the context menu.
The context menu can be accessed by touching the bottom corners.
Activate VR mode by pressing the VR goggles icon in the bottom right corner.
In VR mode, tilt your head to the right or left to display the navigation panel. Look down to turn movement on or off during Walk.
Features of Acropolis Interactive educational 3D for PC
1. Explore history with our interactive 3D scenes.
2. Learn about historical sites, great works of architecture or events of the past.
3. With our apps, learning becomes a playful experience.
4. Our 3D scenes have been designed for students between 8 and 18 years of age but can be interesting for everyone.
5. The 3D scenes are available in several languages, which also offers an opportunity to learn and practice foreign languages.
6. Rotate the scene by dragging your finger.
7. Zoom the scene in or out by pinching with your fingers.
8. Pan the view by dragging with three fingers.
9. Tap the buttons at the bottom to switch between predefined views.
10. If available in a specific view, use the virtual joystick to walk around.
Whats New In this Acropolis Interactive educational 3D?
Bug fixes, major improvements.
Since its inception, Acropolis Interactive has strived to create the most engaging and informative 3D educational applications in the market. Their focus on detail and historical accuracy has resulted in a product that is not only entertaining, but also highly educational. By immersing users in a virtual world that recreates ancient civilizations, Acropolis Interactive has succeeded in bringing the past to life.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Acropolis Interactive educational 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Acropolis Interactive educational 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Acropolis Interactive educational 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.