AgroBuddy is an agricultural extension service that provides farmers with customized information and services to improve their farming practices and increase their yields. AgroBuddy’s services include real-time weather updates, customized crop advice, information on local markets and prices, and access to agricultural experts.
Our goal is to help you get the AgroBuddy for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
AgroBuddy Andorid App Summary
The developer of the AgroBuddy is AP TechSoln and they’ve done a great job at keeping AgroBuddy simple yet highly interactive. You can find the AgroBuddy under Productivity of Play Store. AgroBuddy’s latest version is 1.1 with an impressive user base of over 28. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love AgroBuddy.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the AgroBuddy is Jul 15, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the AgroBuddy on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
AgroBuddy App Overview and Details
This app helps in detecting various types of diseases present in crops. Application is super easy to use.
The user has to simply download and launch our app.
After opening the app, simply click on the ‘click photo’ button.
Camera opens up and you can simply take the picture of your infected crop.
Make sure to click the picture of infected
crop part only.
Just click on the tick button and there you go!
The application automatically detects the disease which
is displayed below the picture of crop.
Our app has both English and Hindi language support for the convenience of users. Mostly diseases are covered in this app
with reference to Indian crop diseases.
This application is pretty useful for farmers especially those who do not have much access to all sorts of agriculture
resources. It can also be used by agriculture scientists, research scholars and pesticide supplier.
Features of AgroBuddy for PC
1. The app detects various types of diseases in crops.
2. The app is super easy to use.
3. The user just has to download and launch the app.
4. After opening the app, the user just has to click on the ‘click photo’ button.
5. The camera opens up and the user can take the picture of the infected crop.
6. The user should make sure to click the picture of the infected crop part only.
7. The user just has to click on the tick button and the app will automatically detect the disease.
8. The app has both English and Hindi language support for the convenience of users.
9. The app is pretty useful for farmers.
10. The app can also be used by agriculture scientists, research scholars and pesticide suppliers.
Whats New In this AgroBuddy?
Fixed previous bugs and enhanced model performance for a better experience.
Download & Install AgroBuddy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the AgroBuddy app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the AgroBuddy app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the AgroBuddy will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed AgroBuddy on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||AgroBuddy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AP TechSoln|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Get it On:|
AgroBuddy is an agricultural information management application that helps farmers to store, share and manage their agricultural data and knowledge. It is a valuable tool for smallholder farmers in developing countries who lack access to information and resources to improve their farming practices. AgroBuddy is easy to use and helps farmers to make better decisions about their crops and livestock. The application is also beneficial to agricultural extension officers who can use it to provide information and support to farmers.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the AgroBuddy for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the AgroBuddy, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This AgroBuddy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AgroBuddy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the AgroBuddy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AgroBuddy.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.