AirControl Mobile Pro is a powerful and efficient remote desktop tool that allows you to control your computer from anywhere in the world. With AirControl Mobile Pro, you can access your files, programs and settings with just a few taps on your phone or tablet. Plus, AirControl Mobile Pro is secure and easy to use, making it the perfect tool for business and personal use alike.
The technical specifications of the AirControl Mobile Pro for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
AirControl Mobile Pro Andorid App Summary
AirControl Mobile Pro was developed by Avalar s.r.o. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download AirControl Mobile Pro from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of AirControl Mobile Pro is 2.2 on Play store with total users of 960. The AirControl Mobile Pro app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the AirControl Mobile Pro is Nov 15, 2014. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the AirControl Mobile Pro on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install AirControl Mobile Pro For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AirControl Mobile Pro using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AirControl Mobile Pro on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AirControl Mobile Pro here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||AirControl Mobile Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Avalar s.r.o.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 15, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Features of AirControl Mobile Pro for PC
– View connection details about thousands of wireless units in your mobile phone
– Show device groups and devices in the selected group
– Show all possible details about any wireless device (Signal, Noise, SSID, LAN port status, current data transmission speed on the device, error statistics, geographical position, frequency and many more)
– Supports remote wireless unit reboot
– Show all possible graphs about any wireless device with several aggregation features (minutes ,hours, days, weeks)
– Fully compatible with EasyUbnt software. AirControl Mobile can open EasyUbnt for selected IP address in one simple click.
– Device list filter support
– Suitable also for 3G mobile connections. Download as little data as possible from an AirControl server. Possible to set a refresh interval.
AirControl Mobile Pro App Overview and Details
AirControl Mobile is a powerful network management utility for Android. It is able to connect to AirControl server from Ubiquiti networks. You can view connection details about thousands of wireless units in your mobile phone.
Important info: This app doesn’t suppport beta versions of AirControl 2 since API for AirControl 2 hasn’t been released yet. As soon as Ubiquiti Networks releases the API, this application will offer free support for AirControl 2.
List of main features:
Show device groups and devices in the selected group
Show all possible details about any wireless device (Signal, Noise, SSID, LAN port status, current data transmission speed on the device, error statistics, geographical position, frequency and many more)
Supports remote wireless unit reboot
Show all possible graphs about any wireless device with several aggregation features (minutes ,hours, days, weeks)
Fully compatible with EasyUbnt software. AirControl Mobile can open EasyUbnt for selected IP address in one simple click.
Device list filter support
Suitable also for 3G mobile connections. Download as little data as possible from an AirControl server. Possible to set a refresh interval.
Whats New In this AirControl Mobile Pro?
Added landscape mode support
AirControl Mobile Pro is an amazing application that allows users to control their air conditioners from anywhere in the world. The application is easy to use and provides users with a variety of features that make it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a way to control their air conditioners.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the AirControl Mobile Pro on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This AirControl Mobile Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AirControl Mobile Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the AirControl Mobile Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AirControl Mobile Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.