BBC Radio 1 is one of the most popular radio stations in the United Kingdom, playing a mix of pop, rock, and urban music. The station has been on the air since 1967 and is now available on FM, digital satellite, and the Internet.
This article is all about helping you get to know the BBC Radio 1 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||BBC Radio 1 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
BBC Radio 1 Andorid App Summary
The BBC Radio 1 was developed by the popular developer agency named appaag. They have the BBC Radio 1 in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1.2020337, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 16486 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With BBC Radio 1 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 3, 2020 was the last date the BBC Radio 1 was updated with new features. If you want to use the BBC Radio 1 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the BBC Radio 1 using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download BBC Radio 1 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the BBC Radio 1 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the BBC Radio 1 on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for BBC Radio 1 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of BBC Radio 1 for PC
1. Listen to live BBC Radio 1 broadcasts on the go.
2. Choose from a variety of genres and stations.
3. Easily find your favorite stations and genres.
4. Enjoy music, news, sports, talk shows, and more.
5. Listen to BBC Radio 1 shows live or on demand.
6. Download BBC Radio 1 for free.
7. Listen with or without headphones.
8. Enjoy the best music, talk shows, and more.
9. Tune in any time, anywhere.
10. Keep up with the latest BBC Radio 1 news and events.
BBC Radio 1 App Overview and Details
Now you can listen to the best radio stations, no matter where you are.
BBC Radio 1 is an application to play live radio broadcasts on the Internet on your cell phone.
Tune in to your free radio shows with all your favorite bands, the latest music, and many genres to choose from. BBC Radio 1 is the number one mobile player for internet radio.
It’s easy to use and best of all, it’s FREE.
You can listen to OZ BBC Radio 1 every day 24/7 with or without headphones so you don’t miss a moment of the best music.
BBC Radio 1 Features:
• Listen to live broadcasts
• Enjoy a variety of different stations including news, sports, music, talk shows, comedy, live concerts, and other programs available via webcast.
• Find your different stations with various genres, including deep house, bass, rap, hip hop, jazz, pop, retro, classics, and Christmas songs.
Download BBC Radio 1 and start enjoying the best songs, the best talk shows and tons of FREE internet radio shows!
Whats New In this BBC Radio 1?
I would like to conclude by thanking you for your time and consideration. I believe that I would be an excellent addition to the BBC Radio 1 team and I am eager to prove myself. I am passionate about music and radio broadcasting and I am confident that I have the skills and drive to be a successful broadcaster. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the BBC Radio 1 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This BBC Radio 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BBC Radio 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the BBC Radio 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BBC Radio 1.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.