Complete Ear Trainer is an iPhone app that helps you improve your hearing and ear training skills. It has a variety of exercises that will help you better understand how your ears work and how to properly train them. The app is easy to use and has a simple interface. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their hearing and ear training skills.
The technical specifications of the Complete Ear Trainer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Complete Ear Trainer Andorid App Summary
Complete Ear Trainer was developed by Binary Guilt Software and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Complete Ear Trainer from Google Play Store under the Music category. The latest version of Complete Ear Trainer is 2.1.17-135 (117135) on Play store with total users of 726923. The Complete Ear Trainer app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Complete Ear Trainer is Feb 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Complete Ear Trainer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Complete Ear Trainer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Complete Ear Trainer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Complete Ear Trainer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Complete Ear Trainer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Complete Ear Trainer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Binary Guilt Software|
|Latest Version:||2.1.17-135 (117135)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Complete Ear Trainer for PC
all your devices
1. 150+ progressive ear training drills
2. 11 drill types
3. 36 chord types
4. 28 scale types
5. Melodic dictations
6. chord progressions
7. 5 octaves of grand piano sounds
8. 7 additional sound banks
9. Theory cards
10. Designed like a video game
Complete Ear Trainer App Overview and Details
The ultimate ear training app for musicians. Develop your relative pitch to the full by improving your aural skills and your music theory knowledge. This will better many aspects of your life as a musician, be it regarding improvisation, composition, arrangement, interpretation, singing, or playing in a band. Designed like a video game and with strong pedagogical concepts in mind, this app will make you truly master each interval, chord, scale, etc. before taking you to the next one.
9.5/10 “One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this.” – Joe Hindy, Android Authority –
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 28 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• Easy mode: 50+ progressive drills arranged over 12 chapters especially designed for beginners
• Play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded grand piano sounds
• 7 additional sound banks are available, all with actual recorded sounds: vintage piano, Rhodes piano, electric guitar, harpsichord, concert harp, strings and pizzicato strings
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain perfect 5-star scores?
• Don’t want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Create full custom training programs and invite friends or students to join them. If for example you’re a teacher you can create custom programs for your students, add drills every week and view their scores on private leaderboards
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various devices
• Google Play Games: 25 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Games: worldwide leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, easy mode, arcade mode)
• Global statistics to track your progress
• Nice and clean material design user interface with 2 display themes: light and dark
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master’s degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter of each mode for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $4.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at email@example.com
Whats New In this Complete Ear Trainer?
• Fix sound banks not working on some (rare) devices
• Fix statistics import on recent Android versions
• A few typo, crashes and bugs have been fixed
• … and more, full release notes: http://completeeartrainer.com/changelog/android/
The Complete Ear Trainer application is a great tool for musicians of all levels. It helps improve your hearing and ability to identify notes and chords. The app is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs. I highly recommend this app for musicians of all levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Complete Ear Trainer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Complete Ear Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Complete Ear Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Complete Ear Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Complete Ear Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.