One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty. Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty. Thirty one, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eight, thirty nine, forty. Forty one, forty two, forty three, forty four, forty five, forty six, forty seven, forty eight, forty nine, fifty. Fifty one, fifty two, fifty three, fifty four, fifty five, fifty six, fifty seven,
The technical specifications of the Counting for children (1~100) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Counting for children (1~100) Andorid App Summary
Counting for children (1~100) was developed by DEVFLOOR and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Counting for children (1~100) from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of Counting for children (1~100) is 2.1 on Play store with total users of 105946. The Counting for children (1~100) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Counting for children (1~100) is May 4, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Counting for children (1~100) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Counting for children (1~100) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Counting for children (1~100) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Counting for children (1~100) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Counting for children (1~100) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Counting for children (1~100) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Counting for children (1~100) for PC
1. Learn numbers from 1-100
2. Learn about space, weight, length, comparison, time, calculation through a child’s perspective.
3. Collect fruits and make jams to learn number classification.
4. 16 languages supported.
5. Be a good parent and help children enjoy mathematics.
6. Recognize early childhood mathematics education.
7. Understand arithmetic.
8. Fun and easy way to learn.
9. References for making the app.
10. Charles M. (1974), Piaget, Jean and R. Garcia. (1974), Kamii C. (1985), Lauren B Resnick, Susan F Omanson (1987).
Counting for children (1~100) App Overview and Details
When first teaching about numbers, many parents and teachers tend to focus on the numbers’ feature and order.
Teaching the number itself is important of course, but it is more important to understand the abstract and logical concepts underlying numbers.
This number app is designed as a easy and fun way to learn numbers from 1 to 100, as well as a variety of concepts such as space, weight, length, comparison, time, calculation through the child’s perspective.
In addition, the process of collecting fruits and making jams is a natural and fun way to learn the number classification concept. Children can also study the differences in the language of numbers by supporting voices in 16 languages.
Do you want to be a good parent?
Help your children make their first steps in mathematics enjoyable and interesting.
References for making this app :
C M Charles (1974) Teacher’s petit Piaget (Belmont, Calif. : Fearon-Pitman)
Piaget, Jean and R. Garcia. (1974) Understanding Causality.
박양덕 (2000) A comparison of teachers’ recognition of the early childhood mathematics education with parents’
안애리 (1993) Degree of Cognition about written numerals used everyday environment
Kamii C. (1985) Young Children Reinvent Arithmetic: Implications of Piaget’s Theory.
Lauren B Resnick, Susan F Omanson (1987) Learning to understand arithmetic.
Whats New In this Counting for children (1~100)?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Counting for children is an educational application that helps children learn how to count. The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows children to count objects by tapping on them. The app also has a progress tracker that keeps track of the number of objects that the child has counted. Counting for children is a great way for children to learn how to count and to improve their counting skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Counting for children (1~100) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Counting for children (1~100) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Counting for children (1~100) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Counting for children (1~100). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Counting for children (1~100).
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.