Crunchyroll is a streaming service for anime and manga fans. It offers a library of anime and manga titles, simulcasted episodes, and simulpubs. It also has a variety of features, including a forum, a store, and a chat system.
The latest Crunchyroll for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Crunchyroll Andorid App Summary
Ellation, LLC has developed the Crunchyroll for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Crunchyroll has got over 70661098+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Crunchyroll is Aug 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Crunchyroll App Overview and Details
Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles – from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.
Get full access to new shows like Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Platinum End, The World’s Finest Assassin, takt op.Destiny, 86 EIGHTY-SIX, plus classics like BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS, One Piece, JUJUTSU KAISEN, Attack on Titan, Black Clover, Naruto Shippuden, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.
Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!
Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
– No ads
– New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
– Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
– Offline viewing
Features of Crunchyroll for PC
1. Watch over 1,000 titles, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals
2. Get full access to new shows one hour after they air in Japan
3. Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
4. Offline viewing
5. No ads
6. 14-day free trial of Crunchyroll Premium
Install “Crunchyroll” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Crunchyroll on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Crunchyroll on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Crunchyroll and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Crunchyroll as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Crunchyroll On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ellation, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Crunchyroll?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Crunchyroll is the perfect application for anime and manga fans. With its huge selection of shows and comics, as well as its great features, Crunchyroll is sure to please everyone who loves Japanese animation and comics.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Crunchyroll for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Crunchyroll to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Crunchyroll and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Crunchyroll. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Crunchyroll.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.