A Cube Timer is a device that times how long an event lasts. It is usually in the shape of a cube with three digital displays on each of its six faces. The timer can be started and stopped by pressing the buttons on the top and bottom of the cube.
We will help you download the Cube Timer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Cube Timer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Cube Timer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Cube Timer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Cube Timer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Cube Timer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Cube Timer Andorid App Summary
ScitBiz is the developer of the Cube Timer, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Cube Timer from them is 2.0 with over 55189 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Cube Timer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Cube Timer is Mar 3, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Cube Timer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Cube Timer App Overview and Details
Cube Timer is an Android app that helps you count your cube-solving time in a fast and convenient way using only your handy phone, without having to buy expensive, fancy timers.
+ Best time, worst time
+ Average of 5, Average of 12
+ Manually select the number of millisecond digits
+ Auto generate scramble (2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×5, Square-1)
+ Manually enable, disable 15s countdown
+ View all solved times
If you plan to contribute to an existing language or you want to translate Cube Timer into a not yet existing language, or even you want to add more feature to this app, you can send a mail directly to email@example.com!
Features of Cube Timer for PC
-Best time, worst time
-Average of 5, Average of 12
-Manually select the number of millisecond digits
-Auto generate scramble (2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×5, Square-1)
-Manually enable, disable 15s countdown
-View all solved times
Whats New In this Cube Timer?
* BIG UPDATE v2.0*
* If you get any error, please uninstall and reinstall this app!
* Mail me if you want to suggest more feature (email at the bottom)
– Easier to use app
– Add 5×5, square-1 scramble
– Add show 0 to number of millisecond list
– Fix show best time, worst time
– Fix auto turn off screen
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CubeTimer is a great application for anyone looking for a timer that is simple to use and customize. The application is easy to navigate and the user can set the timer for any length of time they need. The user can also set the alarm to go off once the timer is done, or have the alarm go off at a set time.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Cube Timer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Cube Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cube Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cube Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cube Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.