1 Pic 1 Word is a mobile app where you are given an image and you must guess the word that is associated with it. It is a great game for those who love puzzles and challenges. The app is available for free on both iOS and Android devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word?.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? on your computer right away.
|App Name:||1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SGG Entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? Andorid App Summary
The 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? was developed by the popular developer agency named SGG Entertainment. They have the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 584761 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 23, 2018 was the last date the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? was updated with new features. If you want to use the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? using the emulator later on.
1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? App Overview and Details
One, two, three start! If you rather play word games better than number games, this is for you! Look at the scrambled picture puzzle and try to guess the word. If you like word quiz games and pictures games, than you’ll love this new family game! Tap on the picture tiles to switch their positions and reveal a portion of the original image. Play with your friends and kids. Look at the worldwide collection of pictures and guess the word!
• almost 300 puzzles to solve
• 3 special levels
• available in six languages (English, French, Spanish, German and Russian)
Get together and have good family fun! Special hint: if you see a dark tunnel ahead of you and want to see the white light, ask your kids to help you, you will be surprised by what they can do!
Features of 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? for PC
1. 300 puzzles to solve
2. 3 special levels
3. 6 languages available
4. Picture quiz game
5. Family game
6. Good family fun
7. Ask kids for help
8. Surprise kids
Whats New In this 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word??
1 Pic 1 Word is a fun and addictive word game that is perfect for people of all ages. It is the perfect game to play when you have a few minutes to spare, and it is a great way to improve your vocabulary. The game is simple – all you have to do is look at the picture and guess the word. The app is free to download, and there are hundreds of puzzles to choose from.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 1 Pic 1 Word: What’s the word?.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.