Bluetooth File Transfer (BFT) is a free app that lets you send files between Android devices using Bluetooth. It’s a great way to share photos, videos, and other files without having to use email or a cloud service. All you need is a Bluetooth connection between the devices.
We will help you download the Bluetooth File Transfer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Bluetooth File Transfer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Bluetooth File Transfer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Bluetooth File Transfer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Bluetooth File Transfer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Bluetooth File Transfer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Medieval Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Bluetooth File Transfer Andorid App Summary
Medieval Software is the developer of the Bluetooth File Transfer, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Bluetooth File Transfer from them is 5.65 with over 35001148 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Bluetooth File Transfer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Bluetooth File Transfer is Sep 5, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Bluetooth File Transfer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Bluetooth File Transfer App Overview and Details
Use your smartphone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device, using File Transfer Profile (FTP) and Object Push Profile (OPP): you can also receive files and send contacts!
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) – keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) – thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) – You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing “Medieval Licensing System” on the Android Market!
NOTE – SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why “Bluetooth File Transfer” requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
Features of Bluetooth File Transfer for PC
uncompress and create archives (Zip, GZip, Tar) files on your smartphone using the Medieval Software compression library
Whats New In this Bluetooth File Transfer?
* Fixed file accessing bugs.
* Ready for Android 11 (R).
* Ready for Android 10 (Q);
* Fixed minor bugs.
* Fixed minor bugs.
* Ready for Android 9.0 (Pie);
* Fixed open and share bugs;
* Fixed notification bugs.
* Fixed several bugs.
* Introduced theming support.
* Fixed several bugs.
* Ready for Android Nougat.
When it comes to transferring files, Bluetooth is a great way to do it.
There are many different Bluetooth file transfer applications on the market, and they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
But, overall, they all do the same thing: they let you send files back and forth between devices.
Bluetooth file transfer applications are a great way to send files quickly and easily.
They are also a great way to share files between devices, without
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Bluetooth File Transfer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Bluetooth File Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bluetooth File Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bluetooth File Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bluetooth File Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.