Sudoku is a logic puzzle that is said to have originated in Japan. The goal is to fill in a 9×9 grid with numbers so that each column, row, and 3×3 box contains the numbers 1-9 only once.
The latest Classic Sudoku for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Classic Sudoku Andorid App Summary
Studio Goya LLC has developed the Classic Sudoku for Android. You can find it under the Board category on Play Store. Since its inception, Classic Sudoku has got over 29164+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Classic Sudoku is Nov 26, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Classic Sudoku App Overview and Details
Presented by Cracking The Cryptic, the most popular Sudoku channel, this is the brand new “Classic Sudoku” game that their viewers have been requesting for the last two years!
Simon Anthony and Mark Goodliffe, the hosts of Cracking The Cryptic, have assembled a most extraordinary collection of sudoku puzzles. The sudokus in the game cover a wide range of difficulty with something for everyone – and also require an incredible range of techniques to solve them efficiently! Each of these special puzzles had to qualify for inclusion in the game by passing our rigorous play-testing – a test that NO other sudoku game on the market would pass. This play-testing ensures that a human being has actually thought about the journey you, the solver, will go on as you work through the puzzle. No computer testing here!
Indeed our more advanced puzzles have been carefully designed to showcase some of the diabolical techniques in an intuitive way with the aim of helping solvers UNDERSTAND the patterns involved.
In Cracking The Cryptic’s games, players start with zero stars and earn stars by solving puzzles. The more puzzles you solve, the more stars you earn and the more puzzles you get to play. Only the most dedicated (and cleverest) sudoku players will finish all the puzzles!
Featured authors include (obviously) Simon and Mark but also some other authors who have produced popular puzzles on the channel!
Mark and Simon have both represented the UK many times in the World Sudoku Championship and you can find more of their puzzles (and lots of others) on the internet’s biggest sudoku channel, Cracking The Cryptic.
40 beautiful puzzles on launch
5 new levels every month for the first year (a total of 100 levels!)
Hints written by Mark and Simon!
Features of Classic Sudoku for PC
1. A brand new Sudoku game with puzzles hand-picked by the Cracking The Cryptic team.
2. A wide range of difficulty levels to suit all players.
3. Puzzles that have been rigorously play-tested to ensure a challenging and enjoyable experience.
4. Cleverly designed puzzles that showcase some of the more advanced techniques.
5. A system that rewards players for their dedication and skill.
6. Authoritative hints from Mark and Simon themselves.
7. New levels added on a monthly basis.
8. Puzzles from some of the world’s best-known sudoku authors.
9. The perfect game for sudoku enthusiasts of all levels of ability.
10. The ultimate challenge for the most dedicated players.
Install “Classic Sudoku” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Classic Sudoku on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Classic Sudoku app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Classic Sudoku.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Classic Sudoku On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Studio Goya LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Classic Sudoku?
10 new puzzles, all 100 puzzles are now out!
Classic Sudoku is an addicting puzzle game that is perfect for individuals of all ages. The objective of the game is to fill in a 9×9 grid with numbers so that each column, row, and 3×3 box contains all of the numbers 1 through 9. The game can be played with pencil and paper or with a computer.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Classic Sudoku for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Classic Sudoku to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Classic Sudoku and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Classic Sudoku. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Classic Sudoku.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.