Sonic the Hedgehog is a video game franchise created and produced by Sega. The franchise centers on a series of speed-based platform games, in which the player controls the titular character Sonic the Hedgehog as he attempts to stop the evil plans of the series’ antagonists.
The first game in the series, released in 1991, was conceived by Sega’s Sonic Team division after Sega requested a mascot character. The game’s premise is that Dr. Robotnik, the primary antagonist, has imprisoned animals in robots and built giant, mechanical creatures to help him take over the world. Sonic the Hedgehog, a blue hedgehog able to run at high speeds, sets out to stop him.
The original Sonic the Hedgehog
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Andorid App Summary
The Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic was developed by the popular developer agency named SEGA. They have the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 51460037 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 8, 2022 was the last date the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic using the emulator later on.
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App Overview and Details
The classic Sonic arcade game that started it all is now optimized for mobile devices! If you love classic SEGA games, you’ll love playing Sonic the Hedgehog!
Race at lightning speed as Sonic the Hedgehog! Run through loop-de-loops as you collect rings. Rediscover the thrill of racing through all seven of classic Sonic the Hedgehog game zones! Help Sonic and his friends defeat the evil Mr. Eggman!
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic arcade games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classic games brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Sonic is Now Optimized for Mobile. Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivaled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– Gotta Go Fast! Challenge yourself with the all-new Time Attack game mode.
– New Playable Characters! Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– Classic Arcade Games. If you love classic games from the 90’s, you’ll have a blast playing Sonic the Hedgehog. The classic SEGA game, remastered for mobile devices brings you the best classic gameplay and optimizes the arcade experience!
– Video Game Controller Support. Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
Play the original Sonic the Hedgehog arcade game from SEGA! The fun classic arcade game that started it all is back for your mobile device! Run, jump and race through fun courses and levels. Unlock Sonic’s friends, including Tails and Knuckles!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG VIDEO GAME TRIVIA
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this mobile game remake!
– Sonic The Hedgehog was released in video game arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems.
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, “Eggman” is his actual name in Japan.
– – – –
Sonic The Hedgehog Classic is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play is available with an in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.
Features of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC
Sonic The Hedgehog was the first SEGA game to feature 3D graphics with its ‘Stereoscopic 3D’ mode.
Whats New In this Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic?
Bug fixes and refinements
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an addicting platformer that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The controls are simple to learn and the levels are challenging, but not too difficult. Sonic is a character that everyone can relate to and his story is one that will keep you coming back for more.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.