Timberlog is a unique timber calculator that allows users to quickly and easily calculate the volume and weight of a given piece of timber. Timberlog can be used by anyone, from professional carpenters to DIY enthusiasts, and is the perfect tool for anyone looking to buy or sell timber.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Timberlog – Timber calculator For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Timberlog – Timber calculator App Overview and Details
Timberlog – Timber calculator App Overview and Details
Calculate timber volume in cubic metre, cubic foot volume (CFT), or board feet (CBF). Compute round timber volume from a diameter or circumference and length. Calculate sawn timber volume (planks, wooden beams,..) from the width, thickness and length. Create a list and share it over email, other sharing apps and cloud storage services for free. Create an Excel file report that can easily be imported into Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
– effective and intuitive round wood and sawn wood volume calculator
– calculation standard used for timber cubage calculation (log scaling methods):
* cylindrical Huber formula
* firewood estimation
* standing tree volume calculation by Noonan (Kershaw)
* Doyle Log Rule
* Scribner Log Rule
* International 1/4-inch Log Rule (Grosenbaugh)
* Ontario Scaler’s Rule
* Roy Log Rule
* Hoppus Rule (Quarter Girth Formula)
* GOST 2708-75
* ISO 4480-83
* ČSN/STN 48 0009
* NF B53-020
* JAS Scale (Japanese Agricultural Standard)
* A. Nilson
* Lokal Java
– estimate the total net stack volume of measured timber (sawlogs)
– bark thickness entry
– mark each piece with wood species, timber quality, assortiment, id number (barcode)
– specify prices for wood species and quality, and VAT value
– calculate the average price per volume
– calculate the average diameter
– calculate wood weight
– estimate the quantity/surface of boards, planks, or wood beams from sawing a round timber
– add tags and comments to timber items
– simple one hand fast and easy user-friendly data entry
– simply add or remove one tree to log list
– add multiple items of the same size to timber log list (by holding down an Add button)
– enter items by voice using a speech recognition system
– good visibility in strong light
– large buttons and numbers on the display
– save/load timber lists for further editing
– append header info (customer, company, notes) to timber log list
– direct printing form an app
Timberlog is a forestry tool to assist in estimating lumber harvest, log measurement, pulpwood logging. It can be used by the forester, logger and others from forestry industry and sawmills.
Chainsaws owners might find this footage calculator app very useful. Logging and harvesting with tractors and skidders using this app can be more effective and productive.
App icon was designed by Špela Bečaj.
Download & Install Timberlog – Timber calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Timberlog – Timber calculator on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Timberlog – Timber calculator on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Timberlog – Timber calculator result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Timberlog – Timber calculator will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Timberlog – Timber calculator with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Timberlog – Timber calculator on your PC.
|App Name:||Timberlog – Timber calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bojan Zalar|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Timberlog – Timber calculator Andorid App Summary
Bojan Zalar is the developer of this Timberlog – Timber calculator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 413865+ users of this app. The Timberlog – Timber calculator app rating is currently 7.3.5.
It was last updated on Aug 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Timberlog – Timber calculator for PC
iPhone or iPad to a Bluetooth printer
– send timber list by email as an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
– send timber list by other sharing apps (DropBox, iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive)
– use iCloud or Google Drive to synchronize data between devices
– calculate timber volume in cubic metre, cubic foot volume (CFT), or board feet (CBF).
– Compute round timber volume from a diameter or circumference and length.
– Calculate sawn timber volume (planks, wooden beams,..) from the width, thickness and length.
– Create a list and share it over email, other sharing apps and cloud storage services for free.
– Create an Excel file report that can easily be imported into Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
Whats New In this Timberlog – Timber calculator?
Fixed app crashing on some devices
Timberlog is a timber calculator application that is useful for professionals and hobbyists alike. It is easy to use and helps you to calculate the amount of timber you need for your project.
This concludes our article on Timberlog – Timber calculator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Timberlog – Timber calculator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Timberlog – Timber calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Timberlog – Timber calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Timberlog – Timber calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Timberlog – Timber calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.