There are many network tools available to help manage and troubleshoot networks. Fing is a network tool that is available for free and can be used on Android and iOS devices. Fing is a network scanner that can be used to identify devices on a network and to determine the status of each device. Fing can also be used to identify and troubleshoot network issues.
The latest Fing – Network Tools for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Fing – Network Tools Andorid App Summary
Fing Limited has developed the Fing – Network Tools for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Fing – Network Tools has got over 44121698+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 11.8.2
The latest update of Fing – Network Tools is Aug 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Fing – Network Tools App Overview and Details
Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.
Features of Fing – Network Tools for PC
1. Helps users understand who is on their WiFi and provides information on how to protect their network.
2. Identifies devices connected to a network, including IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer.
3. Provides advanced device analysis including NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, and Bonjour names, properties, and device types.
4. Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute, and DNS lookup.
5. Detects network security and device alerts and sends notifications to users’ phones and emails.
6. Adds advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features, including Digital Presence, Digital Fence, and parental controls.
7. Analyzes bandwidth usage by device.
8. Finds Wi-Fi sweet spots.
9. Automates network speed tests and generates reports for benchmarking ISP performance.
10. Secures home networks with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis.
Install “Fing – Network Tools” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Fing – Network Tools on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Fing – Network Tools app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Fing – Network Tools.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Fing – Network Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fing Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fing – Network Tools?
• Bugfixes and improvements
Overall, Fing is an excellent network toolkit that is easy to use and packed with features. Whether you are a network administrator or just looking to troubleshoot a connectivity issue, Fing is a great option. The app is regularly updated with new features and enhancements, and the developers are responsive to user feedback. Highly recommended!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Fing – Network Tools for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Fing – Network Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fing – Network Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fing – Network Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fing – Network Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.