Islamiat is one of the compulsory subjects for Class 1 students in Pakistan. The course introduces students to the basic teachings of Islam and the Holy Quran. It also teaches them about the history and culture of Muslims around the world.
The latest Islamiat for Class 1 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Islamiat for Class 1 Andorid App Summary
Open Educational Forum has developed the Islamiat for Class 1 for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Islamiat for Class 1 has got over 14334+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.2
The latest update of Islamiat for Class 1 is Aug 2, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Islamiat for Class 1 App Overview and Details
Teach your Kid Islam, with this Islamiat text book app. Islamiat class One Textbook is probably the very first and the best app of its kind in the app store for free. Any kind of Community around the Globe, ranges from the KG / nursery to Class 1 can get benefit from this. This application is based on Federal Textbook for class 1. A complete text book is hosted in this Application for teaching purpose.
Open Educational Forum (OEF) is dedicated to promotion of affordable education both at schools and college/university levels in Pakistan. OEF strives to provide educational support resources in the form of lecture notes, lecture videos, solution manuals and other learning material FREE of Cost & presented in mobile device apps format to supplementary institutional formal education.
With this Islamiat class one app, babies are encouraged to learn about فرشتے, آخرت, کلمہ طیّبہ, تعارف, نماز, ذکر صحابہؓ, چند آداب و اصول, تعوذ, تسمیہ, سورۃ الفاتحہ, سورۃ الاخلاص
through interactions with engaging interactive pictures and graphical effect. Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world! Designed for babies 12 months & up.
Kids can also interact with the pages using drawing tool in the app. They can draw any thing by choosing different colors. These drawings can be saved right away and they can be viewed in the gallery and in the app itself.
Why will toddlers and parents love this app?
* Kids will learn about Amazing Alphabet, Digraphs, Manners, Adjectives, Gender Equality, Vocabulary Building, Nature etc. very easily.
* These are unlike videos which one can just watch and not touch. It’s an interactive storybook.
* New content is added regularly so that you never run out of new options to treat your babies with.
* kid will also learn basic things of usage using this app special content.
Islamiat class 1 Topics included:
– Islami Aqaid
– Quran Ul Hakeem
Islamiat class 1 app Features:
* Lovable Characters for Kids.
* Rich UI Layout.
* Comfortable Read Mode.
* Important Exam Topics.
* Child assessment techniques.
* Works Offline.
* Mobile Optimized Images.
* No need of INTERNET & 1rd party software.
* Chapter wise complete Topics.
* It’s Totally Free.
* Small in size.
* No need of third party software.
* Very simple User Interface.
* Cover all Topics.
* One click gets All related Book.
* Easy navigation.
* Mobile Optimized Content.
The app is very easy to use and interactive app for toddlers. Users’ feedback will be highly appreciated in improving this and related apps. For more information regarding other resources visit our Facebook page:
http://facebook.com/openeducationalforum & FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/openeduforum
If you Want any more topic information, please tell us and give us valuable Rating and Suggestion. So we can consider it for Future Updates.
Features of Islamiat for Class 1 for PC
Namaz-e-Janaza (Funeral Prayer)
– Roza (Fasting)
– Hajj Ka Tarika (How to Perform Hajj)
– Zakat (Charity)
– Sawm-e-Ramazan (Fasting in the Month of Ramadan)
– Eid-ul-fitr (The Festival of Eid-ul-fitr)
– Eid-ul-adha (The Festival of Eid-ul-adha)
– Muharram (The Month of Muharram)
– Dua-e-Qunoot (The Supplication of Qunoot)
– Manzil (The Collection of Verses)
Install “Islamiat for Class 1” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Islamiat for Class 1 on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Islamiat for Class 1 app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Islamiat for Class 1.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Islamiat for Class 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Open Educational Forum|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Islamiat for Class 1?
Minor bugs are fixed
latest release with completely different look and feel
Islamiat is the study of Islam, the religion of over 1.5 billion people worldwide. It is a complex and rich topic that covers everything from the history and beliefs of Islam to the way it is practiced today.
Islamiat is an important subject for understanding the world today. It is also a required subject for many Muslim students, and can be a gateway to learning more about other faiths and cultures.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Islamiat for Class 1 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Islamiat for Class 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Islamiat for Class 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Islamiat for Class 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Islamiat for Class 1.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.