Numbers 123 games for kids is an educational app that helps children learn to count and identify numbers. The app features a variety of games and activities that are both fun and educational. Children can learn to count by playing games that involve counting items, popping bubbles, and more. They can also learn to identify numbers by playing games that involve matching numbers to objects, solving puzzles, and more.
We will help you download the Numbers – 123 games for kids for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Numbers – 123 games for kids on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Numbers – 123 games for kids on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Numbers – 123 games for kids, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Numbers – 123 games for kids, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Numbers – 123 games for kids appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Numbers – 123 games for kids by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Numbers – 123 games for kids on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Numbers – 123 games for kids On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bimi Boo Kids Learning Games for Toddlers FZ-LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Numbers – 123 games for kids Andorid App Summary
Bimi Boo Kids Learning Games for Toddlers FZ-LLC is the developer of the Numbers – 123 games for kids, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Numbers – 123 games for kids from them is 1.16 with over 4169654 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Numbers – 123 games for kids is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Numbers – 123 games for kids is Jun 30, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Numbers – 123 games for kids on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Numbers – 123 games for kids App Overview and Details
Learning numbers for kids is an educational game for preschoolers. The game will allow boys and girls to learn numbers 1 to 20 while playing entertaining mini-games. Learning numbers features over 100 educational activities for your child to enjoy. The game will also help children to develop important basic skills such as creativity, motor skills, coordination, attention and memory.
Each number in our educational game for kids has its own story. This makes the game process diverse and exciting for children. The game includes essential learning activities such as number tracing, math and counting.
Learning numbers is an educational game that is designed for kindergarten and preschool kids ages 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. The game will teach your child to identify numbers, count them, write them and pronounce them correctly. The learning process is easy and extremely engaging.
Our toddler game allows kids to learn numbers in a variety of languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
– Number learning for kids
– Tracing and counting from 1 to 20
– Math game for preschoolers
– Learning numbers in 17 different languages
– Over 100 educational activities for both girls and boys
– Kids number games with cute animals
– Numbers 1, 2 and 3 are available for free
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.
Features of Numbers – 123 games for kids for PC
1. The game will teach your child to identify numbers, count them, write them and pronounce them correctly.
2. The learning process is easy and extremely engaging.
3. The game includes essential learning activities such as number tracing, math and counting.
4. The game is designed for kindergarten and preschool kids.
5. The game will help children to develop important basic skills such as creativity, motor skills, coordination, attention and memory.
6. The game will allow boys and girls to learn numbers 1 to 20.
7. The game features over 100 educational activities for your child to enjoy.
8. The game will teach your child to count in a variety of languages.
9. The game is free to download and play.
10. The game is ad-free.
Whats New In this Numbers – 123 games for kids?
Thank you for using our apps. Here are some details of this update:
– improved performance.
– fixed some minor bugs with sound effects.
Numbers is an amazing 123 games for kids application that helps kids learn counting and math skills in a fun and interactive way. The app is easy to use and kids can play it on their own or with parents. The games are engaging and help kids learn essential math skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Numbers – 123 games for kids? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Numbers – 123 games for kids to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Numbers – 123 games for kids and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Numbers – 123 games for kids. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Numbers – 123 games for kids.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.