The moon has been a source of fascination and mystery since humans first looked up at the sky. It is the only object in the sky that we can see on a daily basis, and yet we know so little about it. The moon goes through different phases, which can be seen from Earth. These phases are caused by the moon’s position relative to the sun and Earth.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Phases of the Moon for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Phases of the Moon For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Phases of the Moon for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Phases of the Moon.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Phases of the Moon on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Phases of the Moon and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Phases of the Moon on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Phases of the Moon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||M2Catalyst, LLC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Phases of the Moon Andorid App Summary
The Phases of the Moon was developed by the popular developer agency named M2Catalyst, LLC.. They have the Phases of the Moon in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.1.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8833706 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Phases of the Moon latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 28, 2022 was the last date the Phases of the Moon was updated with new features. If you want to use the Phases of the Moon on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Phases of the Moon using the emulator later on.
Phases of the Moon App Overview and Details
Love the Moon? Explore each Moon Phase and Get this 3-D simulation, with Atlas, Monthly Lunar Calendar, Live Moon Wallpaper, Check Moon Phases for Hunting/Fishing forecast and Farmer’s Almanac, Widget, Astrology Zodiac Signs and more to track the upcoming Full Moon, New Moon, and Eclipse.
Hold the Moon in your hand with this 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including moon rise and set times, moon illumination, phase name, astrology zodiac sign and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that’s fun to use. It’s even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over time.
Moon Phase Alerts: Add a reminder for specific moon events/astrology zodiac signs or choose your own day/time. Is there a special lunar event coming up? Set an alarm in advance to ensure you don’t miss the lunar eclipse, or hunting/fishing moon phase venture.
– Track all cycles of the moon (including full moon, new moon, waning gibbous, waxing crescent, first quarter, and more) through live moon wallpaper or through moon phase calendar app. See how the moon looks during every stage, including the total solar eclipse.
– See the current lunar phase with a 3-D simulation made by NASA data: You can even see the shadows change. Includes a Live Lunar Wallpaper and a Widget so you don’t need to enter the app to always know what phase it is.
– Moon rise and moon set times: View for today or look into the past or future for updated times.
– Hunting and Fishing forecast: Before your hunting/fishing venture, check the moon phase for your location.
– Find the next Full Moon or New Moon: You can click a button to take you to the next Full Moon or New Moon.
Interactive and informative free moon app: Smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even “spin it” to quickly advance forward or backward. – See the current date, distance, phase name, astrology zodiac sign and moon illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
– See the Moon’s libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
– View craters and moon landing sites: Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare, and large craters
– Share with friends: Share your images on all the popular social networks
– Moon Events Calendar: Reminders for major moon events so you don’t miss out on any spectacular moon events happening this month.
The eight phases of the Moon covered in this app are:
waxing crescent Moon
first quarter Moon
waxing gibbous Moon
waning gibbous Moon
last quarter Moon
waning crescent Moon
Developed by M2Catalyst. Please email us if you have any questions or if there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We’d also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy the ad-free version here:
Features of Phases of the Moon for PC
Atlas: View the Moon’s current location in the sky with our interactive map. Zoom in and out and drag the map to change your view. – Astrology: Get astrology zodiac sign information for the current moon phase. – Farmer’s Almanac: Get information about the best time to plant crops, based on the moon phase.
Whats New In this Phases of the Moon?
– Google Maps Bug fix
The moon has been an important part of human culture for thousands of years. People have gazed at its beauty and been inspired by its phases. The moon has also been used for navigation and for predicting the weather. In recent years, people have begun to explore the moon’s potential for colonization and for extracting its resources. The moon is a fascinating and mysterious place, and its exploration continues to reveal new secrets.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Phases of the Moon of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Phases of the Moon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Phases of the Moon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Phases of the Moon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Phases of the Moon.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.