Photo Toolkit is a comprehensive set of tools for photographers of all levels of experience. It includes everything you need to organize, edit, and share your photos. With Photo Toolkit, you can quickly and easily make adjustments to your photos to improve their quality and appearance. Photo Toolkit makes it easy to create beautiful photo albums, slideshows, and more.
The latest Photo Tool for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Photo Tool Andorid App Summary
COLIFER LAB has developed the Photo Tool for Android. You can find it under the Social category on Play Store. Since its inception, Photo Tool has got over 19800405+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Photo Tool is Dec 16, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Photo Tool App Overview and Details
This app helps you manage and upload social app photos and videos to Google photos, Picasa.
■ Directly backup from your social app to Google photos and Picasa.
■ Upload photos or videos to Google photos.
■ Bring you the latest and most popular wallpapers.
■ Download albums to phone folders by one click. browse downloaded photos with your favorite apps.
■ Transfer photos and videos to popular social apps.
Backup your social photos and videos easy and fast. Help you to transfer files from social apps like Instagram, Facebook, Wechat to Google photos or Picasa albums. You can either directly upload from local app folders or the running apps.
Display your online albums. You can manage the albums, photos with the tool on your device. View the comments to the photo. You can also flip the enlarged photo or zoom in/out for more details. If you do any change on your online albums, all of those changes will be reflected on your phone.
Bring the latest most popular high quality photos to you. You can download the high resolution copies to the phone. Set it as a wallpaper, write your today’s mood on it … and share the beautiful photos to your friends!
✔ Upload & Edit
Browse your social app and camera taken photos and videos on sdcard. You can upload them to Google photos in batch. The tool also provides an photo editor for you to do a quick edit.
Online help – http://bit.ly/picasa_tool_help
‘Picasa’ and ‘Google photos’ are trademarks of Google LLC. This application is an unofficial one from 3rd party.
Features of Photo Tool for PC
1. Easily backup social app photos and videos to Google Photos and Picasa.
2. Upload photos and videos to Google Photos.
3. View and manage your online albums.
4. Download high resolution copies of popular photos.
5. Upload and edit photos and videos.
6. Transfer photos and videos to social apps.
7. Directly backup from social apps to Google Photos and Picasa.
8. Bring you the latest and most popular wallpapers.
9. Browse photos and videos on SD card.
10. Get help online.
Install “Photo Tool” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Photo Tool on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Photo Tool on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Photo Tool and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Photo Tool as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Photo Tool On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||COLIFER LAB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Photo Tool?
– Stop ongoing upload task
-Support multiple accounts. One click to switch account.
-Fixed image saving problem for downloader and editor.
Overall, I found Photo Tool to be a very useful application. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that allow you to edit and improve your photos. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their photos.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Photo Tool for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Tool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Tool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Tool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Tool.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.