, 4, 5
Pocoyo’s Numbers is an educational game that helps children learn to count. In the game, Pocoyo walks across a field of numbered tiles, and the player must tap the tiles in the correct order to follow him. The game features three different levels of difficulty, and it can be played by one or two players.
The latest Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 Andorid App Summary
Zinkia Entertainment, S.A. has developed the Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 has got over 2434247+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.01
The latest update of Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 is Apr 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 App Overview and Details
Pocoyo is ready to play with your kids and help you at the wonderful learning journey! Join him and his friends on this math’s party to start with the numbers and counting, adding and subtracting through drawings, logic puzzles and other amazing educational games!
Help your toddler or preschooler learn numbers, how to trace them, how to add and much more with this easy-to-use learn app designed for children to play with their parents. Pocoyo Numbers 1 2 3 contains brightly colored math games that teach while the children play, making it easy to learn basic digits and how to count with a single learn app.
Through this interactive game, toddler can discover places, animals or objects related to numbers through fun games and logic puzzles adapted to children. Each math game has been carefully designed to help your child with the correct learning of add and subtract.
Following the dotted line, children can draw the digits with their finger, which drives them to count, write and learn, and reinforce their psychomotor skills in these math’s entertainment games.
Here, children will learn English and mathematics with Pocoyo, through easy and fun games that will have fun every minute they play!
Within this app you can play up to 7 new mini-games where you can:
• Order the numbered bars from highest to lowest.
• Add the right number of cubes to the balance to reach the required weight.
• Open the numbered passage to allow the space aliens to enter to the hall.
• Group the bubbles with the characters from the Pocoyo world.
• Fill the cannon with aliens to make them fly high in the rocket.
• Light up the fireflies in the right order.
• Find the missing number on the board.
In this interactive 1 2 3 numbers game for kids, kids will learn to:
• Access to many preschool learning toddler games.
• Draw the digits 1 2 3 through fun Pocoyo games.
• Train logic and attention through fun baby-games. Children find the digits in unexpected places. Keep them, they learn to count and subtract number 0 to 9!
• Read and listen to numbers in English to improve their vocabulary.
• Solve logic number’s puzzle game.
• Listen to sounds and numbers matches them with their corresponding object or animal.
• Exercise memory daily: Thanks to digits learning games, we help children’s minds stay awake and avoid future school learning problems.
• To have a better attention span – it has been proven that children between 3 and 4 years old are already able to control the concentration they put into each action they perform. It is important to instill in them from an early age that they need their minds to be focused on one thing if they want to accomplish a task.
• Each Pocoyo digit 1 2 3 learning game contains amazing graphics and sounds as well as collectible stickers from all the logic puzzles to encourage children’s daily learning.
Download now the best math app and let these kids learning game for toddlers and preschoolers. What are you waiting for?
Features of Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 for PC
different places, learn to add and subtract with Pocoyo and more!
Install “Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zinkia Entertainment, S.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3?
Update Android Version
Pocoyo’s Numbers game is a fun and educational application for children. They can learn to count by playing this game. The app is easy to use and is a great way for children to improve their math skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocoyo’s Numbers game: 1, 2, 3.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.