Practice Spelling is a fun and easy way for kids to learn and practice their spelling words. Kids can choose to practice by playing games or by writing out their spelling words. The app also includes a list of the 100 most commonly misspelled words, so kids can practice those too!
The technical specifications of the Practice Spelling for grade 1 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Practice Spelling for grade 1 Andorid App Summary
Practice Spelling for grade 1 was developed by Alron Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Practice Spelling for grade 1 from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of Practice Spelling for grade 1 is 1.03 on Play store with total users of 93818. The Practice Spelling for grade 1 app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Practice Spelling for grade 1 is Dec 6, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Practice Spelling for grade 1 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Practice Spelling for grade 1 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Practice Spelling for grade 1 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Practice Spelling for grade 1 on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Practice Spelling for grade 1 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Practice Spelling for grade 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alron Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 6, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Practice Spelling for grade 1 for PC
1. A FREE app containing a 1st grade master list of spelling words.
2. More than 250 words to cover the 1st grade spelling curriculum.
3. A fun spelling game that helps teachers and parents know which words to focus on for 1st grade.
4. A comprehensive first grade spelling curriculum with 36 levels.
5. Fun game play to build a solid spelling foundation.
6. Sight words, words containing short and long vowel patterns, and academic vocabulary.
7. Hints to help when stuck and the ability to remove or reveal words.
8. A progress tracker to monitor your child’s progress.
9. A great tool for spelling bee activities.
10. Suitable for children aged 6-7.
Practice Spelling for grade 1 App Overview and Details
Practice Spelling for grade 1 is a FREE app contains 1st grade master spelling words. There are more than 250 words to cover 1st grade spelling curriculum. Practice and learn spelling with this fun spelling game. The app was also created to help teachers and parents know which spelling words for 1st graders.
You can also use Practice Spelling for Grade 1 app for spelling bee activities to improve spelling skill for 1st grade.
This app is a comprehensive first grade spelling curriculum using fun game to build a solid spelling foundation. Help your child excel in spelling,
1. Sight words and -at family words
2. Sight words and -an family words
3. Sight words and -ap family words
4. Sight words and -ack family words
5. Sight words and -it family words
6. Words contain short “oo” pattern
7. Words contain long “i” pattern
8. -ow pattern words
9. academic vocabulary
10. Long “i” pattern
11. Long “a” pattern –ay words
12. Long “a” pattern –a-e words
13. -ug family words
and many more.
How to play:
1. There are 36 levels for 36 weeks.
2. Pick a level and answer by typing the spoken word.
3. Use hints (remove or reveal words)
4. Complete at least 5 questions to access new level.
Whats New In this Practice Spelling for grade 1?
Dec 3rd, ads compliant with COPPA
Dec 4th, ad update
Spelling practice is essential for grade 1 students to become confident and accurate spellers. The app is easy to use and helps students learn and practice their spelling words. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for an easy and fun way to improve their child’s spelling skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Practice Spelling for grade 1 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Practice Spelling for grade 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Practice Spelling for grade 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Practice Spelling for grade 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Practice Spelling for grade 1.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.