In Risky Rescue, you play as a firefighter trying to save people from a burning building. The game is fast-paced and challenging, and you must use your skills to navigate through the building and put out the fires. The game is set in a realistic 3D environment, and you must use your joystick to control your firefighter. As you progress through the game, you will face more difficult challenges, and you must use your skills to save as many people as possible. The game is exciting and challenging, and it will keep you entertained for hours.
The technical specifications of the Risky Rescue for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Risky Rescue Andorid App Summary
Risky Rescue was developed by Digital Melody Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Risky Rescue from Google Play store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Risky Rescue is 1.16 on Play store with total users of 1058996. The Risky Rescue app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Risky Rescue is Jun 23, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Risky Rescue on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Risky Rescue App Overview and Details
Arcade helicopter flying game with 100+ levels.
Risky Rescue is a demanding arcade game from creators of Timberman which combines “snake” like mechanics with “fly gently” rules. Will you pass all the levels or will you set the new world record in endless mode?
– 50+ demanding levels in 3 flat designed worlds
– endless mode
– 22+ vehicles to unlock (boost / additional armour / different parameters)
– innovative controls
– Everyplay gameplay recording supported (activate from settings)
– leaderboards and achievements
– awesome music and sfx by famous game sound composer
– simple but challenging
IMPORTANT! ACHTUNG! ATTENTIONE!
Now it’s possible to record your gameplay – simply enable recording from settings.
Easy sharing is done with Everyplay community. Option is not enabled by default due to performance loss on some Tegra devices.
Get into your helicopter and rescue the people. Fly as fast as you can and as carefully as you can to not crash in the mountains.
Avoid wind mills, cranes, planes and balloons! Explore all the beautiful, flat designed worlds, unlock all the choppers and simply have fun with innovative two-touch controls!
Features of Risky Rescue for PC
– 100+ levels
– 50+ vehicles to unlock
– simple but challenging controls
– beautiful, flat designed worlds
– Everyplay gameplay recording supported
– leaderboards and achievements
– awesome music and sfx
– possibility to record your gameplay
How To Install & Download Risky Rescue For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Risky Rescue for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Risky Rescue.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Risky Rescue on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Risky Rescue and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Risky Rescue on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Risky Rescue On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digital Melody Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Risky Rescue?
– adding Soccer Hit recommendation
– smaller APK size
Overall, I thought the Risky Rescue app was really fun and engaging. It was a really cool concept to be able to rescue people in need, and I really liked the graphics and animations. I also thought it was a great way to learn more about safety and first aid.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Risky Rescue on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Risky Rescue to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Risky Rescue and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Risky Rescue. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Risky Rescue.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.