If you’re looking for a way to improve your vocabulary and speaking skills, Verbal Advantage is the perfect program for you. Level 1 is the perfect starting point, teaching you the basics of English grammar and vocabulary. With bite-sized lessons and plenty of practice exercises, you’ll be able to improve your fluency in no time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Verbal Advantage – Level 1 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Verbal Advantage – Level 1.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Verbal Advantage – Level 1 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Verbal Advantage – Level 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kelyn Le Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Verbal Advantage – Level 1 Andorid App Summary
The Verbal Advantage – Level 1 was developed by the popular developer agency named Kelyn Le Studio. They have the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 15258 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Verbal Advantage – Level 1 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 14, 2021 was the last date the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 was updated with new features. If you want to use the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 using the emulator later on.
Verbal Advantage – Level 1 App Overview and Details
Verbal Advantage: Ten Easy Steps to a Powerful Vocabulary.
A 10-step vocabulary program teaches 500 key words and 3,000 synonyms.
Verbal Advantage provides a complete learning experience, with clear explanations of meanings, word histories, usages, pronunciation, and more. Far more than a cram session for a standardized test, the book is designed as a lifetime vocabulary builder, teaching a vocabulary shared by only the top percentage of Americans, with a proven method that helps the knowledge last.
You will proceed through ten levels of vocabulary, each level more challenging than the last. For example, Level 1 contains words familiar to about 60 to 70 percent of adults—that is, words known to many high school graduates and most college graduates. By the end of Level 5 you will have raised your vocabulary to about the 75th percentile—the top quarter of all educated adults. By the end of Level 8 your vocabulary will have surpassed that of most executives and professionals, including those with advanced degrees. And when you complete the tenth and final level you will have progressed beyond 95 percent of the entire population. You will command an armory of words that only a handful of people in every thousand can match.
Features of Verbal Advantage – Level 1 for PC
1. A 10-step vocabulary program that teaches 500 key words and 3,000 synonyms.
2. A vocabulary builder designed to teach a vocabulary shared by only the top percentage of Americans.
3. A method that helps the knowledge last.
4. Vocabulary levels that get progressively more challenging.
5. Vocabulary that surpasses that of most executives and professionals.
6. Commands an armory of words that only a handful of people in every thousand can match.
Whats New In this Verbal Advantage – Level 1?
– Bug fixes
After completing Verbal Advantage – Level 1, I feel that my vocabulary has increased significantly. I now have a better understanding of the meanings of words and how to use them correctly. This has not only improved my writing skills, but also my ability to communicate effectively. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Verbal Advantage – Level 1 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Verbal Advantage – Level 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Verbal Advantage – Level 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the Verbal Advantage – Level 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Verbal Advantage – Level 1.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.