WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other!
Since WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends. In addition to basic messaging, WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
WhatsApp Messenger is free and always will be.
The technical specifications of the WhatsApp Messenger for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WhatsApp Messenger Andorid App Summary
WhatsApp Messenger was developed by WhatsApp LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WhatsApp Messenger from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger is 184.108.40.206 on Play store with total users of 7350517422. The WhatsApp Messenger app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WhatsApp Messenger is Aug 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WhatsApp Messenger on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WhatsApp Messenger For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the WhatsApp Messenger installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the WhatsApp Messenger and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the WhatsApp Messenger on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the WhatsApp Messenger in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the WhatsApp Messenger on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||WhatsApp Messenger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WhatsApp LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WhatsApp Messenger App Overview and Details
WhatsApp from Meta is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
Private messaging across the world
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
Simple and secure connections, right away
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
High quality voice and video calls
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
Group chats to keep you in contact
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
Stay connected in real time
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
Share daily moments through Status
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to WhatsApp > Settings > Help > Contact Us
Features of WhatsApp Messenger for PC
1. WhatsApp is a FREE messaging and video calling app.
2. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries.
3. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family.
4. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
5. Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted.
6. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
7. You need only your phone number, no user names or logins.
8. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
9. Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*.
10. Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours.
Whats New In this WhatsApp Messenger?
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WhatsApp Messenger on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This WhatsApp Messenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WhatsApp Messenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appcav, we also don’t use our own server to download the WhatsApp Messenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WhatsApp Messenger.
If you have any query about the app or about appcav, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.